Κυριακή 8 Αυγούστου 2010

Reading 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' in english

I have been recently reading the fourth novel in Harry Potter series, entitled 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'. What makes it different, is the fact that I read it in english and the whole procedure seems a bit strange and unusual. Of course, reading a book in english is not the easiest thing in the world, as I do not understand a great deal of words. On the other hand, it is really interesting and challenging, even if sometimes I get confused and bored. To conclude, I could say that reading a book in a foreign language and particularly in english is a very pleasant experience, which can definetely help you improve your knowledge and ability in the use of english

1 σχόλιο:

  1. I'm glad you see it this way my dear classmate. Anyway I honestly hope you enjoy your book and you can also gain some skills in English (I mean even more than you already have of course :p).

    have a nice weekend
    Irene.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή